Friday, January 28, 2011

A traveller looks back as Celebrity Looks Forward

Australia and New Zealand are really wonderful. Stay my word, I speak from personal experience. I say this because Celebrity Cruises announced recently that in 2011 may return to cruise in accordance after an absence of two years. This is terrible news. I am particularly pleased.


The Agency cruise where I work we had some really good comments about the Australians and stunning itineraries to some of our customers enjoy Celebrity Millennium back in 2009 cruises.


For the 2011/12, Cruise season 71,000 tons elegant Celebrity century will Australia, not less, to Auckland in New Zealand Sydney cruise. Also she you cruise another route from Auckland to Perth.


Destinations are large, I cannot rave enough them. I spent a year studying, sightseeing and enjoying the delights of Australia New Zealand have to offer. Certainly, there were times when I was a little to the gross, but the Celebrity Cruises will not have to worry of. May be wrapped in luxurious Celebrity!


For anyone living in United Kingdom under is a long way to travel. But having fact I can promise really worth. Made sense for me to the Division of the means of travel and stop on the way. The most popular stop credits are, predictably, Hong Kong and Singapore.


The three nights that I spent in Hong Kong were impressive. There is much to be done. A trip on the Star ferry is a prerequisite. It is a great experience for almost no money. Take the cable car and visit the giant Buddha at Po Lin Monastery. The name says it all, is huge!


Of course, is everything which also offers, if you can save time, the opportunity to travel on holiday of a lifetime. Imagine exploring Auckland, Perth and Sydney.


I could go and about what to do and see in Sydney. Soon you'll be happy as it tries to photograph everything in view, the Opera House and Sydney Darling Harbour setting bridge. You must take the ferry from Circular Quay. Just navigate through the port is an experience in itself. Another must is a journey to Watson's Bay, dinner at Doyle restaurant which offer the best seafood in whole Australia.


However, musts is a visit to Taronga Zoo. Want after all, not to go all that way and not see any koalas and kangaroos! If you are lucky to have the time, make a trip to the blue mountains in New South Wales region. It is spectacular. The views are incredible, and if you're walking by Bush on this is simply a brilliant adventure.


All this looking backwards is making me nostalgic. I envy anyone going in either of these cruises Celebrity magnificent. My thought goes with them.


 

1 comment: