Monday, January 10, 2011

What difference does a year!? -Letter of yachts of luxury in the Mediterranean

I had this month of July in the Mediterranean last century Yacht Charter. A fun and relaxing holiday for my family, was looking for but also wanted to include some friends in the holidays and my broker letter put together a package for me that was incredible, and surprisingly not to break the Bank.


Booked a 10 days of St Tropez, where we stayed for a few days lunching at Nikki Beach and 55 club where it was sprayed freely champagne Yacht Charter. I even found my own treasure shortly called bamboo beach of France. Bamboo was established in a beautiful place and the food was amazing and completely reasonable. The staff could not have been more helpful and I especially liked the 'piscine' Champagne and the digestive tract that tested as sweet. A great place to recommend it!


Of St Tropez we stopped for a day at the port of Antibes, not only to visit the charming old town of Antibes, but also because my wife had to climb to the village of Gordon to buy Basil mustard. Apparently in this family store, grow and do everything and say Lavender honey and mustard are quite good. In addition, the village has stunning views, is so high to call it the Eagle's nest.


We spent the day following in Antibes to license our Jet Ski I have to say that it was very nice. Instructor came onboard and of spend a morning learning the ins and outs of the small watercrafts had maneuvered us our jet skis as professionals! That night we anchored off Monaco, where he enjoyed dinner on the deck of L'Horizon in Fairmont Monte Carlo and had seen the international festival of fireworks. The restaurant is impressive with 360 degree views and spectacular fireworks. Never seen Fireworks so develop and music. Apparently, the firework competition running throughout the summer and down the coast of the French and the Italian Riviera. If you detect one I recommend. He was one of the many bonus to our Charter agent planned for us.


Seriously, knowing that it was spending less than last year to the same exact product really really made a difference... I can turn off my blackberry and relax for the first time in years. Charter yacht crew were professional, attentive and took such a pride in providing the best service. I liked to be incorporated both instructed the master to Corsica and anchor outside. There we enjoy using our new licenses of jet ski and tranquillity! I can't describe how beautiful that was set by virtue of the cliffs of Bonifacio and if that wasn't enough idealyic one day we saw dolphins play as we ate lunch on the aft deck.


Onboard chef really took our preferences for the heart and my family and I we always amazed with culinary excellence, my mouth is still of irrigation now! My wife is a celiac and not eating any gluten which translates in no pasta without bread without cakes. However would have had no idea the chef had no restrictions at all. Every morning we had a selection of fresh fruit and yogurt with eggs cooked to order, new potatoes Romero, meat and fresh squeezed juice chicken sausages. Dinners were simply superb and too abundant to describe even I will never forget the aperitif we had an afternoon of Foie Gras with fig jam.


The ship was so smooth and traveled across many nights maximize our time of day on board. Awaken to a new destination is something that never fails to impress to me


The captain made sure that every small detail was perfect and was very entertaining with various anecdotes and «sea stories!» We were very fortunate have a happy and specialized team. This is something that really would like to emphasize its Charter broker. Rebecca investigated every boat crews we watched by letter and got references paid very.


I think my next vacation will be a luxury sailing yacht, perhaps this coming season Caribbean...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment